Posted to dev@tuscany.apache.org by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com> on 2009/09/01 15:41:44 UTC

[2.x] split package in domain node

I note that the domain-node module defines the package...

org.apache.tuscany.sca.node

Which is also defined in node-api. Is this necessary? How about

org.apache.tuscany.sca.domain.node

I can't get my Eclipse PDE workspace to settle down with the latest
2.x code (I do get a clean maven build) and this isn't helping.

regards

Simon

Re: [2.x] split package in domain node

Posted by Simon Laws <si...@googlemail.com>.
Thanks Raymond

> I'm seeing missing import-package headers too. The issue is far deeper than
> just the split packages. It creates quite a few dependencies to the
> "internal" implementation classes. We need to find better ways to handle
> such things.
+1

> I fixed the obvious ones under r810317 and r810319.
You beat me to the commit ;-)

Posted by Raymond Feng <en...@gmail.com>.
I'm seeing missing import-package headers too. The issue is far deeper than
just the split packages. It creates quite a few dependencies to the
"internal" implementation classes. We need to find better ways to handle
such things.

I fixed the obvious ones under r810317 and r810319. The
org.apace.tuscany.sca.binding.sca.EndpointTestCase drags in a lot of test
dependencies. To help our maven-bundle-plugin to set up the right classpath
for Eclipse, we need to list them as "test" scoped maven dependencies.

Thanks,
Raymond

Posted by ant elder <an...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Sep 1, 2009 at 2:41 PM, Simon Laws<si...@googlemail.com> wrote:

> How about
>
> org.apache.tuscany.sca.domain.node

That seems fine for now so go for it. We can rationalize all the
domainy modules and packages later on.

   ...ant