Posted to users@rave.apache.org by "Howansky, Matthew D" <mh...@mitre.org> on 2012/08/07 19:37:15 UTC

Adding a Widget to a page through the API

Hello All,

I am hoping you can help me through this small issue. I am currently trying to add a widget to a page via a button click. In the button code I am using

rave.setContext("/portal/app/");
rave.api.rpc.addWidgetToPage({widgetId: 11, pageId: 15});

This does add the widget to the page, but it does not show up until a refresh happens. Is there another way to add a widget and have it immediately show up without affecting the other widgets?

Thank you,
Matt Howansky