Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by David Culp <dc...@sc.rr.com> on 2003/03/12 05:10:45 UTC

Re: Need Help With Apache::Filter (mod 1.x) - Results

> Stas  wrote:
>
> http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/G/GE/GEOFF/Apache-Clean-0.05.tar.gz
>
> p.s. Apache-Clean-2.x is for mp2.

Thanks Stas !
        Looking in the tar file and at modperl_extra.pl, I was able to use
the syntax and methods/properties to update my perl file. I was able to
change some of the Body  of my "default page" !

        * Now, I need to get it working with Proxy/Reverse Proxy.
                (Having issues getting rid of the 'proxy:')
                    i.e.  ProxyPass  /  http://www.newsite.com/
                           keeps being sent as proxy:http://www.newsite.com/

        * Next, Get it working with SSL

        * and Finally using it with RSA SecurID !
            [I  already have SecurID working - but disabled until the other
items completed]

David