Posted to users@trafficserver.apache.org by Babu Chaliyath <ba...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/16 08:31:35 UTC

Need help in Remap

Hi List,

I tried everything to get this remapping done but in vain , its not
happening, I think I am doing it wrong, kindly point out why this doesnt
work, or guide me how to get this working

Before the issue my system details as following
OS - FreeBSD
Traffic Server Version - 3.2.5

Now let me try to explain what I am trying to achive

if the request comes for
<mypublicip>/xyz/ it must be reverse proxied to <webserverserver1>
if the request is
<mypublicip>/mno/ then it must be reverse proxied to <webserverserver2>

 to achive this i tried following in my remap.config

map               http://<mypublicip>/xyz/     http://192.168.1.1/
reverse_map http://192.168.1.1/              http://<mypublicip>/xyz/

map http://<mypublicip>/mno/           http://192.168.1.2/
reverse_map http://192.168.1.2/       http://<mypublicip>/mno/

But this is not working unless I remove /xyz/ or /mno/ from the remap
entries

How could I get this working, or am I doing all wrong?

Thanks
Babu