Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch> on 2014/06/18 09:32:04 UTC

Exclude link from disabled hierarchy

Hi,

I enable a Form by autorized role. Some users see the form enabled, some disabled. All works fine.

My problem is that i've added a goback-link which should be enabled always for all users. But because the
link is added to the form (within a button panel) it get's disabled to.

Is there a smart way to exclude the goback link form "enabledInHierarchy" processing?

Thanks for your support
Per

Re: Re: Exclude link from disabled hierarchy

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Even simpler!

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting

Aw: Re: Exclude link from disabled hierarchy

Posted by Per Newgro <pe...@gmx.ch>.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,