Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Oscar Haeger <Os...@nbit.sigma.se> on 2006/03/16 11:16:57 UTC

[users@httpd] Load module

Hi.

I've been monitoring this list for a while now and I have a question
about virtualhosts and the LoadModule directive.
I was under the impression that directives in virtualhosts only applied
to that specific vhost, but this doesn't appear to be true.

I loaded a different version of PHP from one of my vhosts recently and
it looks like it broke the default installation. What I was trying to
do was to install a newer version of PHP for a specific vhost and leave
the others intact so that they could be tested later. Would this be
possible to do at all?

Another question is why there isn't a warning somewhere about
"overloading" the default php with a newer one. Shouldn't the
apache-log warn about this?

If someone understands what I'm trying to say and have some input I'll
be glad to hear it.

Oscar