Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> on 2022/05/27 22:48:41 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ke Wu

Hi all,

Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
Ke Wu (kw2542@)

Ke has been contributing to Beam since 2020. Ke's contributions are mostly
focused on the SamzaRunner, as a result of Ke's efforts Beam has a fully
featured, portable, supported SamzaRunner with happy users!

Considering these contributions, the Beam PMC trusts Ke with the
responsibilities of a Beam committer.[1]

Thank you Ke!

Ahmet

[1]
https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Ke Wu

Posted by Alexey Romanenko <ar...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ke!

—
Alexey

Posted by Xinyu Liu <xi...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Xinyu

Posted by Evan Galpin <eg...@apache.org>.
Congrats Ke!

Posted by Jan Lukavský <je...@seznam.cz>.
Congrats Ke!

  Jan

Posted by Yi Pan <ni...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ke!

Posted by Robert Burke <ro...@frantil.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Tomo Suzuki <su...@google.com>.
Congratulations!

On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 23:51 Austin Bennett <wh...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Congrats, and Thanks, Ke!
>
> On Fri, May 27, 2022 at 3:49 PM Ahmet Altay <al...@google.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> Please join me and the rest of the Beam PMC in welcoming a new committer:
>> Ke Wu (kw2542@)
>>
>> Ke has been contributing to Beam since 2020. Ke's contributions are
>> mostly focused on the SamzaRunner, as a result of Ke's efforts Beam has a
>> fully featured, portable, supported SamzaRunner with happy users!
>>
>> Considering these contributions, the Beam PMC trusts Ke with the
>> responsibilities of a Beam committer.[1]
>>
>> Thank you Ke!
>>
>> Ahmet
>>
>> [1]
>> https://beam.apache.org/contribute/become-a-committer/#an-apache-beam-committer