Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Andy Cutright <An...@borland.com> on 2003/12/10 19:00:22 UTC

security / pgp / certificaes..

hi y'all,

we're gonna have to sign our tarballs etc. i've never had much need for
certificates/ keys etc, so i'm not too familiar with said artificacts.
do we developers need to agree on some standard security protocols? do
we need to generate certificates? thoughts? i'm going to take a look at
the ssh man page to better understand that as well, so hopefully
something will pop out of that.

cheers,
andy

Re: security / pgp / certificaes..