Posted to users@jackrabbit.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/12 17:33:46 UTC

Re: MySql 5.0 & JackRabbit: Connection issu

Hi,

On 10/12/07, sbarriba <sb...@yahoo.co.uk> wrote:
> Is there a rough date for the release of 1.4 out of interest?

I think the best I can promise for now is that the release will be out
this year.

I don't yet have a precise release plan to point you to, but basically
we still need to finalize a few new features (the global data store,
the promoted spi and ocm components, etc.), so I guess it'll take at
least a month before we can start the release branch and create the
first release candidates.

I'll follow up with a more concrete 1.4 release plan in the next week or two.

BR,

Jukka Zitting