Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Carol Frampton <cf...@adobe.com> on 2012/11/19 16:10:40 UTC

identify yourself in your emails please

If you name is not obvious from your email address, please sign your emails with your name, particularly when voting.  I see a couple of emails in the current  "Graduate Apache Flex" thread that are simply +1 with no signature and they aren't obvious who they are from.  I had the same issue last week when I tallied another vote.

Carol

Re: identify yourself in your emails please

Posted by Nicholas Kwiatkowski <ni...@spoon.as>.
Harbs,

Apache-IDs are for committers.  One is generated for them when they are
added to the committie.

-Nick

Posted by Harbs <ha...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.