Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk> on 2008/09/18 11:41:54 UTC

RE: [SPAM] Re: [SPAM] Re: Camel Maven Plugin looking in test-classes

Hi

Ah yeah that's the dangerous when having a mail client that is capable of sending emails before 3 cups of coffee.

I have refined the camel:run plugin to skip test-classes and any test scoped maven dependencies.

Med venlig hilsen

Claus Ibsen
Silverbullet
Skovsgårdsvænget 21
8362 Hørning
Tlf. +45 2962 7576
Posted by James Strachan <ja...@gmail.com>.
2008/9/18 Claus Ibsen <ci...@silverbullet.dk>:
> Hi
>
> Ah yeah that's the dangerous when having a mail client that is capable of sending emails before 3 cups of coffee.

Yeah :)

Shame it doesn't keep 'em in a drafts folder until your caffeine
levels are high enough...

> I have refined the camel:run plugin to skip test-classes and any test scoped maven dependencies.

Great!

--
James
-------