Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Sylvain Wallez <sy...@anyware-tech.com> on 2001/11/14 19:13:17 UTC

[announce] Anyware & Cocoon2 at "Forum XML" in Paris, 20&21 nov.

Hi all,

I'm pleased to announce that Cocoon will be present next week, 20 & 21
november, at the "Forum XML" exhibition in Paris, France.

We will demonstrate our new "Web Application Studio" product that allows
developpers to build Java/XML web apps through a user-friendly IDE that
hides most of the complexity of these applications while enforcing a
strong methodology.

It is heavily based on Cocoon 2 and also features extensions to
Dreamweaver that turn it into a WYSIWYG XSL editor.

I would be very pleased to welcome you at Anyware's booth (no 103 & 104)
to talk about the wonders of Cocoon... and show you our product :)

You can find more informations about this exhibition at
http://www.technoforum.fr (in french) and more about our product on our
web site (in english, see link below).

Hope to see you soon,
Sylvain.

PS : For those who don't know me, I'm a member of the Cocoon 2
development team.
--
Sylvain Wallez