Posted to dev@karaf.apache.org by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com> on 2016/02/10 19:06:51 UTC

Known Karaf users

Hello,

I just got a question from management about the list of known users of Karaf.
I couldn't provide a nice list and his got me thinking about putting some users on the home page and then link to a more complete list.

I can already offer to list my company if that helps :)

Cheers,
  Serge

Serge Huber
CTO & Co-Founder

T +41 22 361 3424
9 route des Jeunes | 1227 Acacias | Switzerland
jahia.com
SKYPE | LINKEDIN | TWITTER | VCARD

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
Thanks Achim,

Actually we could do somethink like the Jackrabbit JcrLinks Wiki page :

http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrLinks#Open_Source_Applications <http://wiki.apache.org/jackrabbit/JcrLinks#Open_Source_Applications>

It lists the open source and commercial applications seperately.

cheers,
  Serge…

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Łukasz Dywicki <lu...@code-house.org>.
I can add couple more projects:
Atricore Identity Bus (company behind is Atricore)
OpenHab 2 - starting from this version Karaf is used as new runtime

From companies who uses Karaf I can point to Cumulocity.

We actually could point to opensource projects which are powered by Karaf. If it’s possible ofc. Just to let people know how widely our project is used.

Best regards,
Łukasz Dywicki
—
luke@code-house.org
Twitter: ldywicki
Blog: http://dywicki.pl
Code-House - http://code-house.org

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
That powered-by logo needs an update for the new feather. ;)

We use it at my company, I just need to get it OK'd by someone higher up
before I go mentioning who.

Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Achim Nierbeck <bc...@googlemail.com>.
Hi Serge,

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
I was mostly thinking about a bottom rotating banner. Sorta like this : https://www.syncano.io <https://www.syncano.io/>

cheers,
  Serge…

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>.
Providing meetup.com links and such would be cool, too. We've had a few
Karaf-related presentations at the Chicago and Illinois JUGs.

--
Matt Sicker <bo...@gmail.com>

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by "Jamie G." <ja...@gmail.com>.

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Awesome,

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.
For me its all good too !

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Thanks guys.

--
Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by David Daniel <da...@gmail.com>.

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Serge Huber <sh...@jahia.com>.

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

It sounds good: it's something that we can do together as I know users
in the US (and some not related to Talend ;)).

Regards
JB

Re: Known Karaf users

Posted by Christian Schneider <ch...@die-schneider.net>.