Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by sharath reddy <sh...@yahoo.com> on 2006/09/29 13:26:24 UTC

latest sandbox is broken, error restoring view

Hello,

I also checked with Werner Punz, he has the same
problem. There seems to be a problem restoring the
view, I get the following error:

java.lang.NumberFormatException: For input string:
"VUPIfby1ciIiAGQV/wIyHg=="

java.lang.NumberFormatException.forInputString(NumberFormatException.java:48)
	java.lang.Integer.parseInt(Integer.java:447)
	java.lang.Integer.<init>(Integer.java:620)

org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.getSerializedViewFromServletSession(JspStateManagerImpl.java:472)

org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.restoreTreeStructure(JspStateManagerImpl.java:229)

org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspStateManagerImpl.restoreView(JspStateManagerImpl.java:264)

org.apache.myfaces.application.jsp.JspViewHandlerImpl.restoreView(JspViewHandlerImpl.java:231)

org.apache.myfaces.custom.conversation.ConversationViewHandler.restoreView(ConversationViewHandler.java:116)

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.RestoreViewExecutor.execute(RestoreViewExecutor.java:78)

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.executePhase(LifecycleImpl.java:92)

org.apache.myfaces.lifecycle.LifecycleImpl.execute(LifecycleImpl.java:67)

javax.faces.webapp.FacesServlet.service(FacesServlet.java:137)

org.apache.myfaces.custom.conversation.ConversationServletFilter.doFilter(ConversationServletFilter.java:59)

org.apache.myfaces.custom.requestParameterProvider.RequestParameterServletFilter.doFilter(RequestParameterServletFilter.java:47)
	org.apache.myfaces.webapp.filter.ExtensionsFilter.doFilter(ExtensionsFilter.java:144)

http://mail.yahoo.com

Re: latest sandbox is broken, error restoring view

Posted by Thomas Spiegl <th...@gmail.com>.
fixed this issue, see https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/MYFACES-1427

--
http://www.irian.at

Your JSF powerhouse -
JSF Consulting, Development and
Courses in English and German

Professional Support for Apache MyFaces

RE: latest sandbox is broken, error restoring view