Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Aleksandar Ivanisevic <al...@ivanisevic.de> on 2013/10/31 15:50:26 UTC

activemq agent in 5.9.0?

Hi,

what happened with ActiveMQ Agent in 5.9.0? I'm trying to upgrade from
5.8.0 but I'm getting this:

ERROR | Failed to load: class path resource [activemq.xml], reason:
Line 127 in XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml] is
invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException;
lineNumber: 127; columnNumber: 67; cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for
element 'commandAgent'.
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionStoreException:
Line 127 in XML document from class path resource [activemq.xml] is
invalid; nested exception is org.xml.sax.SAXParseException;
lineNumber: 127; columnNumber: 67; cvc-complex-type.2.4.c: The
matching wildcard is strict, but no declaration can be found for
element 'commandAgent'.  at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:396)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:334)
at
org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:302)

Is it now configured differently? Nothing has changed at
http://activemq.apache.org/command-agent.html as far as I can see?

thanks,

Re: activemq agent in 5.9.0?

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Until the new one is fully feature complete with the old. There's still a
few minor bits missing (like scheduling and full support for durables).
Hopefully it'll be done by the 5.10

Regards
--
Dejan Bosanac