Posted to dev@spamassassin.apache.org by Justin Mason <jm...@jmason.org> on 2005/06/19 00:05:33 UTC

rsync area

how's about moving those over to the Solaris zone soon, before
the mass-checks?   get more stuff transitioned off bugzilla.

--j.

Re: rsync area

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 10:03:51PM -0400, Theo Van Dinter wrote:
> I'll get it moved over by the end of the weekend, hopefully.  It seems rsync
> and the release user are intertwined, so as long as I can move it over as a
> whole, it should be ok.

Ok, I think this is done.  I had to make rsync a daemon instead of running it
via inetd -- apparently Solaris 10 has some new way of doing inetd configs ala
inetadm, which I didn't really have time to learn about. ;)

The release crons are setup and mails for rsync and release mails goto me
right now for debugging.

If you see any issues, please let me know.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
"Kluge.net belongs to Theo, my ex-roommate from Worcester, who I can say

Re: rsync area

Posted by Theo Van Dinter <fe...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jun 18, 2005 at 03:05:33PM -0700, Justin Mason wrote:
> how's about moving those over to the Solaris zone soon, before
> the mass-checks?   get more stuff transitioned off bugzilla.

+1

I'll get it moved over by the end of the weekend, hopefully.  It seems rsync
and the release user are intertwined, so as long as I can move it over as a
whole, it should be ok.

BTW: the BZ move to issues is on hold for now.  I haven't heard back from
Sander Temme via my last mail, and haven't had time to prod him again yet.

--
Randomly Generated Tagline:
Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend.  Inside a dog it's too