Posted to dev@click.apache.org by Karol Borkowski <kb...@homplex.pl> on 2012/09/25 15:56:14 UTC

Implementing custom MessagesMap class

Hi,
I'm trying to implement custom MessagesMap class, so that resource
bundles will be searched in addional location. Unfortunately, when I
override method ensureInitialized() i don't have access to CacheKey
class, because it's private inner class of MessageMap.

Is this an error or should I write my own CacheKey class also?

PS. I've been using click for over 2 years now, great work - can't wait
to check new release!
Karol Borkowski

Re: Implementing custom MessagesMap class

Posted by kenchi <tk...@gmail.com>.
OK, thanks you

-----
friv 2

Re: Implementing custom MessagesMap class

Posted by Bob Schellink <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

If you want to add another location, it might be better to create your own custom CacheKey class
which accepts a fourth parameter. If Click's CacheKey is reused (which only accepts three
parameters) you could run into clashes.

You could base your own implementation on Click's CacheKey if you want.

Kind regards

Bob

Posted by Malcolm Edgar <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi Karol,