Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by "Aaron D. Mihalik" <aa...@gmail.com> on 2017/07/31 15:19:41 UTC

Breaking out Integration Tests

Hey devs,

Some integration tests that are causing issues with the build.  These are
blocking us from committing PRs to apache master.  Unfortunately, these
issues are more than just test failures.  Instead, they are causing the
JVMs to die or the build to timeout.

I put in a JIRA task to break out those tests into a separate profile until
we get them fixed [1]. These integration tests will be disabled by default.
Puja and I were chatting on a PR [2] and we both agreed that this was an
acceptable solution.  Any concerns?

Committers: I created a "fork" build on b.a.o to allow us to build all of
the ITs [3].

--Aaron

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/RYA-329
[2] https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya/pull/187#issuecomment-318729018