Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Bilgin Ibryam <bi...@iguanait.com> on 2008/02/04 09:52:49 UTC

Re: svn commit: r618190 [2/3] - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: accounting/config/ ecommerce/config/

Hi Hans,

after your changes, i get the following error in Facility, Party, Order
applications:

org.ofbiz.widget.screen.ScreenRenderException: Error rendering screen
[component://party/widget/partymgr/CommonScreens.xml#main-decorator]:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Could not find resource bundle
[AccountingUiLabels] in the locale [] (Could not find resource bundle
[AccountingUiLabels] in the locale [])

I did not check the other components.

Bilgin

Re: svn commit: r618190 [2/3] - in /ofbiz/trunk/applications: accounting/config/ ecommerce/config/

Posted by Mridul Pathak <mr...@hotwaxmedia.com>.
Got same error for EcommerceUiLabels in a custom application at my end.
I have included EcommerceUiLabels in the main-decorator of my
application and its breaking with the same error.

Regards,
Mridul Pathak