Posted to user@predictionio.apache.org by ANKIT HALDAR <an...@gmail.com> on 2018/05/30 19:12:52 UTC

Prediction IO on temporary spark cluster on AWS EMR

Hi,

I am Ankit Haldar, working for a startup in India. I wanted to know about
the best ways we can scale PredictionIO using temporary training spark
cluster. It would be great if you could give me some guidance.

Thanks!
Ankit Haldar

Re: Prediction IO on temporary spark cluster on AWS EMR

Posted by Pat Ferrel <pa...@occamsmachete.com>.
Search the archives we had a discussion about this aa few days ago

From: ANKIT HALDAR <an...@gmail.com> <an...@gmail.com>
Reply: user@predictionio.apache.org <us...@predictionio.apache.org>
<us...@predictionio.apache.org>
Date: May 30, 2018 at 12:12:52 PM