Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Danny Robinson <da...@gmail.com> on 2007/08/14 19:35:06 UTC

MessageBox - Forgets to reset style map, affects any panelBox components in page

I just found a small issue in MessageBox where it fails to reset the style
map so any panelBox components that follow in the page result in outputting
MessageBox styles.  I have very limited connectivity today, but here's a
quick patch if someone could commit it and check.  The following should
reproduce it, and it probably only occurs for 'light' panelBox's.

Thanks,

Danny

--
Chordiant Software Inc.
www.chordiant.com

Re: MessageBox - Forgets to reset style map, affects any panelBox components in page

Posted by Adam Winer <aw...@gmail.com>.
I'll take care of it.

-- Adam