Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Scott McClanahan <sc...@trnswrks.com> on 2008/01/04 23:42:01 UTC

mod_jk 1.2.26

I'm getting 404 errors when I try to access the jkmanager page.  There
is only one backend tomcat instance and no load balancing configuration
at all.  I was just wanting to see the UI and if it had changed at all
with the upgrade.  Do you now get 404's if you don't have a load
balancing configuration?  Maybe I've done something wrong but the config
looks the same.  I can post the config if it's not something more
obvious with the update.  Thanks

Re: mod_jk 1.2.26

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
Hi Scott,

Scott McClanahan schrieb:
> I'm getting 404 errors when I try to access the jkmanager page.  There
> is only one backend tomcat instance and no load balancing configuration
> at all.  I was just wanting to see the UI and if it had changed at all
> with the upgrade.  Do you now get 404's if you don't have a load
> balancing configuration?  Maybe I've done something wrong but the config
> looks the same.  I can post the config if it's not something more
> obvious with the update.  Thanks

No, no change like this (although you didn't tell us how old your
previous version was).

How does your config look like? Are you talking to the same virtual
host, in which you did include your jkmanager JkMount?

Although you should get it working, concerning changes in the UI: only
one change, when using Apache httpd one can now see the JkMounts from
all vhosts in the status worker display, independent of the vhost the
status worker runs in.

Regards,

Rainer

RE: mod_jk 1.2.26

Posted by Scott McClanahan <sc...@trnswrks.com>.
On Fri, 2008-01-04 at 17:51 -0500, Martin Gainty wrote:
> Scottcan you confirm these JKMount directives in $APACHE_HOME/conf/httpd.conf
>
> # send all requests ending in .jsp to ajp13JkMount /*.jsp ajp13
> # send all requests ending /servlet to ajp13JkMount /*/servlet/ ajp13
> ThanksMartin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.> Subject: mod_jk 1.2.26> From: scott.mcclanahan@trnswrks.com> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:42:01 -0500> > I'm getting 404 errors when I try to access the jkmanager page. There> is only one backend tomcat instance and no load balancing configuration> at all. I was just wanting to see the UI and if it had changed at all> with the upgrade. Do you now get 404's if you don't have a load> balancing configuration? Maybe I've done something wrong but the config> looks the same. I can post the config if it's not something more> obvious with the update. Thanks> > > ------
> Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live.
> http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008

Nevermind it has nothing to do with the status worker.  I've just
upgraded to apache 2.2 and mod_jk 1.2.26 and it seems that there is some
inheritance logic in the JkMounts between virtual hosts.  I see the very
well documented section about JkMountCopy now.  Sorry for the noise.

RE: mod_jk 1.2.26

Posted by Martin Gainty <mg...@hotmail.com>.

ThanksMartin ______________________________________________Disclaimer and confidentiality noteEverything in this e-mail and any attachments relates to the official business of Sender. This transmission is of a confidential nature and Sender does not endorse distribution to any party other than intended recipient. Sender does not necessarily endorse content contained within this transmission.> Subject: mod_jk 1.2.26> From: scott.mcclanahan@trnswrks.com> To: users@tomcat.apache.org> Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2008 17:42:01 -0500> > I'm getting 404 errors when I try to access the jkmanager page. There> is only one backend tomcat instance and no load balancing configuration> at all. I was just wanting to see the UI and if it had changed at all> with the upgrade. Do you now get 404's if you don't have a load> balancing configuration? Maybe I've done something wrong but the config> looks the same. I can post the config if it's not something more> obvious with the update. Thanks> > > ---------------------------------------------------------------------> To start a new topic, e-mail: users@tomcat.apache.org> To unsubscribe, e-mail: users-unsubscribe@tomcat.apache.org> For additional commands, e-mail: users-help@tomcat.apache.org>
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008