Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Joe Borg <jo...@datastream.com.mt> on 2005/07/06 09:36:34 UTC

Autolearn problem

Hi,
I've just upgraded from Spamassassin 2.63 to 3.04 (deleted old bayes since I
wanted new bayes). I've now noticed that in the message header I'm getting
autolearn=failed. Running spamassassin --lint gives the following result:

Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
/usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 578.

Any clues as to what the problem may be?

Thanks,

Joe

RE: Autolearn problem

Posted by Joe Borg <jo...@datastream.com.mt>.
Hi Daryl,
Even though the Argument problem is now gone, I'm still getting
Autolearn=fail in my spam messages. I'm under the impression that
autolearning is turned on by default is this correct? What else could be the
issue?

Thanks,

Joe

Solved the problem. Had use_auto_whitelist with no Boolean.
Joe

> I've just upgraded from Spamassassin 2.63 to 3.04 (deleted old bayes since
> wanted new bayes). I've now noticed that in the message header I'm getting
> autolearn=failed. Running spamassassin --lint gives the following result:
>
> Argument "" isn't numeric in numeric eq (==) at
> /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/Conf/Parser.pm line 578.
>
> Any clues as to what the problem may be?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Joe

You've got a boolean configuration setting that is missing it's boolean
value.  Probably the line  "use_bayes"  in your local.cf file.

Daryl

RE: Autolearn problem

Posted by Joe Borg <jo...@datastream.com.mt>.
Thanks Daryl,