Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com> on 2008/10/27 12:48:29 UTC

maven-dependency-plugin: Unpacking out of a test-jar?

I'm having trouble unpacking a test jar.

I've tried
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <id>unpack-shared-resources</id>
            <goals>
              <goal>unpack-dependencies</goal>
            </goals>
            <phase>generate-resources</phase>
            <configuration>
              <outputDirectory>${project.build.directory}/examples</outputDirectory>
              <includeGroupIds>${project.groupId}</includeGroupIds>
              <includeArtifacIds>MyArtifactId</includeArtifacIds>
              <includeClassifiers>test</includeClassifiers>

              <type>test-jar</type>
              <excludeTransitive>true</excludeTransitive>
              <includes>**/examples/**</includes>
              <excludes>**/*.class</excludes>
            </configuration>
          </execution>
        </executions>

And also tried
              <classifier>test</classifier>

Anyone have suggestions?

Re: maven-dependency-plugin: Unpacking out of a test-jar?

Posted by Barrie Treloar <ba...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Oct 28, 2008 at 5:48 AM, Brian E. Fox <br...@reply.infinity.nu> wrote:
> The classifier is "tests" I think and the type is just jar. You should
> be able to tell by looking at the file in hand. It's
> artifactid-version-classifier.type

That's annoying.
Especially since I was opening the -tests.jar to see what was inside
to make sure I didn't have a typo on the include path.
Dont code when you are tired :)

RE: maven-dependency-plugin: Unpacking out of a test-jar?

Posted by "Brian E. Fox" <br...@reply.infinity.nu>.