Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by gnixinfosoft <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/27 11:38:27 UTC

Apache Lucene + crawler help

How to implement crawler search in Apache Lucene,

Re: Apache Lucene + crawler help

Posted by Grant Ingersoll <gs...@apache.org>.
You can use Nutch (and Solr), see http://www.lucidimagination.com/blog/2009/03/09/nutch-solr/
  for instructions

Please note, that the java-dev list is for discussion by Lucene
developers on the inner workings of Lucene. The java-user list is
better suited for questions of this nature.