Posted to dev@spark.apache.org by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/09 23:54:03 UTC

Spark 0.9.1 released

Hi everyone,

We have just posted Spark 0.9.1, which is a maintenance release with
bug fixes, performance improvements, better stability with YARN and
improved parity of the Scala and Python API. We recommend all 0.9.0
users to upgrade to this stable release.

This is the first release since Spark graduated as a top level Apache
project. Contributions to this release came from 37 developers.

The full release notes are at:
http://spark.apache.org/releases/spark-release-0-9-1.html

You can download the release at:
http://spark.apache.org/downloads.html

Thanks all the developers who contributed to this release:
Aaron Davidson, Aaron Kimball, Andrew Ash, Andrew Or, Andrew Tulloch,
Bijay Bisht, Bouke van der Bijl, Bryn Keller, Chen Chao,
Christian Lundgren, Diana Carroll, Emtiaz Ahmed, Frank Dai,
Henry Saputra, jianghan, Josh Rosen, Jyotiska NK, Kay Ousterhout,
Kousuke Saruta, Mark Grover, Matei Zaharia, Nan Zhu, Nick Lanham,
Patrick Wendell, Prabin Banka, Prashant Sharma, Qiuzhuang,
Raymond Liu, Reynold Xin, Sandy Ryza, Sean Owen, Shixiong Zhu,
shiyun.wxm, Stevo Slavić, Tathagata Das, Tom Graves, Xiangrui Meng

TD

Re: Spark 0.9.1 released

Posted by Nicholas Chammas <ni...@gmail.com>.
Ah, looks good now. It took me a minute to realize that doing a hard
refresh on the docs page was missing the RDD class doc page...

And thanks for updating the release notes.

Re: Spark 0.9.1 released

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.

Re: Spark 0.9.1 released

Posted by Tathagata Das <ta...@gmail.com>.