Posted to ddlutils-user@db.apache.org by Laurent ROCHE <la...@yahoo.com> on 2007/01/09 10:59:40 UTC

Re : FK troubles [Was: Not much info with: "Could not parse or write data file"] aka "The Saga continues II "

Hi,

That works !
A shame it only works when FK allows NULL value: I had defined the top parents using their own PK value instead of NULL (which is why I assume you require to have NULL value).

Cheers,
L@u
The Computing Froggy