Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Ali Ozoren <oz...@home.com> on 2001/03/21 11:54:16 UTC

RE: reloading issue SOLVED

As Craig pointed out, I moved to Tomcat/4 beta and reloading issue is
solved. Changes to actions and action forms are refreshed automatically by
Tomcat itself.

A tip for Jbuilder, instead of compiling and copying class files, just
change the output directory to ../WEB-INF/classes and JB will create correct
directory structure.

Thanks to all who kindly replied,
--a