Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Chris Widhelm <cw...@gmail.com> on 2004/09/09 00:48:17 UTC

Running as a server

We currently have a server that constantly tests our code and site.
We would like to incorporate JMeter into this testing infrastructure.
The only thing is the amount of tests that we want to run and the
frequency we want to run them, combined with the overhead of starting
the JMeter server is prohibitive.

Is there any documentation that will point me in the direction of
starting JMeter as a server component and how to interact with it?
Maybe even wrapping it in a servlet or a web service?

Has anyone already done this?

Is there a piece of doco or a particular section in the code that
would be a good place to get started?

Thanks,

Chris