Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2002/08/19 21:15:53 UTC

James End User Documentation

> solicit away.

 1. Can we agree on some [DOCUMENTATION] prefix that people can use, so that
documentation submissions can be located in the archives?

 2. How's:

If you have James related tips, documentation bits, or just questions about
things that you need help with, please submit them to the James project with
a [DOCUMENTATION] prefix on the subject.  The more contributions, the better
the user documentation will get.

I don't supposed anyone on the list is a tech writer, eh?  :-)

I'll post up an example of multiple mailing lists so that people can see
what needs to be done for EACH new mailing list.  The current documentation
isn't clear on that (in fact, mine works but perhaps I missed a point).

	--- Noel

Re: James End User Documentation

Posted by "Andrew C. Oliver" <ac...@apache.org>.
On this we can all agree...  wikis are very powerful tools for
generating documentation.  I'm very impressed with the progress made on
the Cocoon wiki.  Stephen Noles (sp?) will be very suprised when he gets
back from vacation.

-Andy

             - verba volant, scripta manent -

Re: James End User Documentation