Posted to dev@opennlp.apache.org by Tri Nguyen <yt...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/15 05:03:44 UTC

Hotel Name model

Hi,

Could somebody guide me how to build a Hotel Name model?

Thanks,
Tri.

Re: Hotel Name model

Posted by Tri Nguyen <yt...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vaijanath,

Thanks so much for your help. It makes me more clearly. I will study the
thing in your link.
Yes, I have been using the Yahoo Search Boss, we can retrieve the text by
Apache Tika. But I think it takes a lot of time to manually to tag the Hotel
name as it require at least 15000 sentences.

Thanks so much,
Nguyen Van Tri.

RE: Hotel Name model

Re: Hotel Name model