Posted to dev@flagon.apache.org by Joshua Poore <po...@apache.org> on 2022/12/09 02:14:35 UTC

Graduation VOTE has passed at the IPMC

All,

Can’t tell you how happy I am to inform the Flagon community that our VOTE to Graduate Flagon from the ASF Incubator as a TOP LEVEL PROJECT has PASSED!!!

Next step is that our Resolution is passed to the ASF Board!

I think I’ll celebrate by updating our dependencies :)

Thanks to everyone, and congratulations everyone!

Respectfully,

Josh

Re: Graduation VOTE has passed at the IPMC

Posted by Kevin Brown <kb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Kevin Brown <kb...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!