Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by "[Sunshine Tech Solutions] Ravi Gehlot" <ra...@sunshinetechsolutions.com> on 2007/07/09 00:06:59 UTC

Copying FUSEBOX over to BRANCHES

I got the branch repo available and I got the trunk repo from
http://svn.fuseboxframework.org/ on another directory.

How do I copy contents from directory number 2 over to directory number
1? Both directories are REPOS.

Ravi.

Ravi Gehlot.
Sr. Management
Sunshine Technology Solutions, LLC
http://www.sunshinetechsolutions.com/
ravi@sunshinetechsolutions.com
Cell Phone: (407) 860-3775
Business Line: (407) 745-1433

Confidentiality Notice:  This message including any
attachments is for the sole use of the intended
information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or
distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender and
delete any copies of this message.

Re: Copying FUSEBOX over to BRANCHES

Posted by Talden <ta...@gmail.com>.
Separating tags, branches and trunk into separate repositories is an
unconventional use.  Is there a reason this approach was taken?

--
Talden

Posted by Ryan Schmidt <su...@ryandesign.com>.