Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Jing Wang <jw...@gmail.com> on 2014/07/09 03:48:43 UTC

hadoop 2.4.0 and pig 0.12.1

Encountered the same issue. The problem was -Djavac.version for the ant
command mismatched the actual javac being used.

Still weird to me that the mismatched javac version will have ivy download
jetty-6.1.26.zip, but was able to resolve the problem when -Djavac.version
matches the actual javac version.

Re: hadoop 2.4.0 and pig 0.12.1

Posted by Cheolsoo Park <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for sharing this! Yes, it works!