Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu> on 2006/08/02 14:37:07 UTC

Openwire.NET Solution File

Do you by any chance have a solution file that is compatible with Visual
Studio 2003? the file in there is generated by VS 2005 and I can't do
anything with it? Any suggestions apart from convincing our IT team to
upgrade?

RE: Openwire.NET Solution File

Posted by sparky2708 <da...@columbia.edu>.
This might change the csproj file as well as some other files so I think I'm
just going to push for upgrading to VS2005 -- probably about time...