Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Jim Hurley <Ji...@Sun.COM> on 2007/09/19 17:21:55 UTC

(confluence) wiki site ?

The River project is considering changing its project area
from a velocity site which was originally setup to a confluence
wiki site (or maybe now that JSPWiki is going to be an incubating
project, that would be a better wiki choice?).

Looking for advice/pointers/help on specifically how we could
accomplish that.

thanks -Jim

Fwd: (confluence) wiki site ?

Posted by Jim Hurley <Ji...@Sun.COM>.