Posted to dev@yetus.apache.org by Ajay Yadava <aj...@apache.org> on 2016/07/29 07:08:33 UTC

Need help with patches

Hello everyone,

I know I am probably overloading the community with a barrage of JIRAs/
patches. However, I have hit sort of blocker because of conflicting patches
and I just wanted to reach out to the community to seek some help with
review / commit of following patches. This will unblock me to work on my
next set of tasks and I will really appreciate the help.

[image: pasted1]

Regards
Ajay Yadava

Re: Need help with patches

Posted by Kengo Seki <se...@apache.org>.
Hi Ajay,

Thank you for your active contribution! It's really helpful.
I think I have some time to review your patches today. Just wait for a
while.

Kengo Seki <sekikn@ <se...@gmail.com>apache.org>

Re: Need help with patches

Posted by Ajay Yadava <aj...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Kengo Seki & Allen Wittenauer.

@Allen,
You are always so prompt that I knew you were on holiday :D Thank you again!

--
Regards
Ajay Yadava

Re: Need help with patches