Posted to docs@httpd.apache.org by Tony Stevenson <to...@pc-tony.com> on 2007/07/27 16:54:01 UTC

Patches

Afternoon,

Please find attached patched to the following files:

22Install.patch = /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/INSTALL
20Install.patch = /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/INSTALL
TRInstall.patch = /httpd/httpd/trunk/INSTALL

Sorry for the poor format of this mail, but my Windows based SVN client
does not add the full path to the file the patch relates too.

All three patches are for the same thing, replacing Apache with httpd,
as per PR 41823

Cheers,
Tony

Re: Patches

Posted by "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>.
Tony Stevenson wrote:
> Afternoon,
>
> Please find attached patched to the following files:
>
> 22Install.patch = /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/INSTALL
> 20Install.patch = /httpd/httpd/branches/2.0.x/INSTALL
> TRInstall.patch = /httpd/httpd/trunk/INSTALL

Caught my radar ... notice that in 2.0.x we *do* compile Apache.exe.
The switch from Apache.exe -> httpd.exe was a 2.2.0 release change.

So a great suggestion to backport to 2.2, but we'd want to stop there.

Bill