Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com> on 2019/08/05 17:37:10 UTC

Re: Traslation into pt-br of examples/datasource-versioning

Thanks, Robinson for your first contribution to the Apache TomEE project!

I assigned the JIRA ticket to you, no further action from your side needs
it at this stage.
But feel free to keep updating the mailing list with work in progress,
ideas, questions, etc. Happy to see how the community keeps growing.
Thanks, Marco and Daniel for the Portugues PR review.

Can some of the committer please move forward this contribution?

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.