Posted to user@struts.apache.org by as as <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/03/05 17:56:59 UTC

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property books of bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

Hi,

I am trying to generate a drop down using struts in my book.jsp and show a default value there.

Gives me error:

javax.servlet.jsp.JspException: No getter method for property books of
bean org.apache.struts.taglib.html.BEAN

Though I have the getters and setters in the form bean.

Thanks in advance!
(posting under this heading as currently this is my new upcoming error.
Thanks!
-Sam)