Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Michael W Cocke <co...@catherders.com> on 2006/03/10 01:51:26 UTC

[OT] postfix and MailScanner?

I just heard (on this list, which is why I'm following up here) that
it is possible to use MailScanner with Postfix. Could someone who is
please email me (my address is unmunged) a working main.cf &
master.cf?  I tried all day, but I'm missing something.

Thanks!

Mike-
--
If you're not confused, you're not trying hard enough.