Posted to dev@calcite.apache.org by Julian Hyde <jh...@apache.org> on 2021/04/14 17:39:20 UTC

Reset/restart CI

The same CI job seems to be failing in very similar ways [1]. I
suspect there is some "memory" in the CI environment causing this
error:

> java.net.BindException: Cannot assign requested address: Service 'sparkDriver' failed
>  after 16 retries (on a random free port)! Consider explicitly setting the appropriate
> binding address for the service 'sparkDriver' (for example spark.driver.bindAddress
> for SparkDriver) to the correct binding address.

How to reset the CI environment?

Julian

[1] https://github.com/julianhyde/calcite/runs/2338351683?check_suite_focus=true

Re: Reset/restart CI

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.
I see that Stamatis merged the PR. Thanks for the PR!

Re: Reset/restart CI

Posted by JiaTao Tao <ta...@gmail.com>.

Re: Reset/restart CI

Posted by Julian Hyde <jh...@gmail.com>.