Posted to general@jakarta.apache.org by Ceki Gülcü <cg...@urbanet.ch> on 2001/01/31 22:53:00 UTC

Committers list

Greetings,

I would like to update the list of committers to the jakarta project on http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.html.

I intend to send an e-mail to all jakarta committers and ask them for their bio. Is that OK with everyone?  Ceki

Re: Committers list

Posted by Pier Fumagalli <pi...@betaversion.org>.
Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com> wrote:

> on 1/31/01 1:53 PM, "Ceki Gülcü" <cg...@urbanet.ch> wrote:
>
>> Greetings,
>>
>> I would like to update the list of committers to the jakarta project on
>> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.html.
>>
>> I intend to send an e-mail to all jakarta committers and ask them for their
>> bio. Is that OK with everyone?  Ceki
>
> I like this guy. :-)

I told you he was a nice kid... :) Good addition to the Jakarta Project,
indeed...
--
Pier Fumagalli                                 <ma...@betaversion.org>
I'm selling my Sony Vaio Z505. Check out <http://www.betaversion.org/~pier/>

Re: Committers list

Posted by Jon Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 1/31/01 1:53 PM, "Ceki Gülcü" <cg...@urbanet.ch> wrote:

> Greetings,
>
> I would like to update the list of committers to the jakarta project on
> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/whoweare.html.
>
> I intend to send an e-mail to all jakarta committers and ask them for their
> bio. Is that OK with everyone?  Ceki

I like this guy. :-)

-jon