Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by ne...@imail.de on 2007/09/13 17:29:12 UTC

Not in soapAction dictionary?

Hello I use Axis2 as a run time,
I run into big problem specially I am not really
so familiar with SOAP.
I try to get response and here is how my code looks like:
  <wsdl:binding name="CreateAccountSoap" type="tns:CreateAccountSoap">
    <soap:binding transport="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/http" style="rpc" />
    <wsdl:operation name="CreateAccount">
      <soap:operation soapAction="#CreateAccount style="rpc" />

I tried:
<soap:operation soapAction="urn:CreateAccount style="rpc" />
<soap:operation soapAction="http://localhost/CreateAccount style="rpc" />
<soap:operation soapAction="host_name/CreateAccount style="rpc" />
but nothing works
 I get:

<SOAP-ENV:Fault>
  <faultcode>SOAP-ENV:Server</faultcode>
  <faultstring>Processing Failure</faultstring>
<detail>
 <ZSI:FaultDetail>
  <ZSI:string>CreateAccount is NOT in soapAction dictionary</ZSI:string>

I am still not sure if problem is with
authentication or should I deploy service first.
I use Axis2 on Eclipse so I noticed that I get the same message if service is not deployed too.

Should I guess that on the other side service is not running properly?

Thanks