Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> on 2018/11/25 07:34:20 UTC

How to make public recordings and sharing videos

Hi I am not sure how  I make  public  recording.   What  are the steps ?

On another note  if   a  user is  signed  in_through  moodle_ OM plugin
can they view  files  from  OM  in this location :

http://utom.hopto.org:5080/openmeetings/recordings/mp4/3

Thanks,

Dan

Re: openmeetings official docker build on docker hub

Posted by Sangeeta Verma <so...@yahoo.com>.
 Yes :) Sorry I went to wrong docker site earlier. Now all clear.
ThanksRegards,
Sangeeta
    On Thursday, September 24, 2020, 05:36:07 PM PDT, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

 I believe everything should be clear :)
https://hub.docker.com/repository/registry-1.docker.io/apache/openmeetings/tags?page=1

On Fri, 25 Sep 2020 at 06:43, Sangeeta Verma <so...@yahoo.com> wrote:

 Not able to understand which version is this. Thanks and regards, Sangeeta
    On Wednesday, September 23, 2020, 08:59:39 PM PDT, Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

 Hello Daniel,
Apache OpenMeeting is officially available at Docker Hub as apache/openmeetings :))
On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 16:05, Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> wrote:

Yeah  looks a bit  OTT . If not an official  repo a

    solomax
  docker  hub  repo will  be  official enough.

  Thanks,
  Dan

  On 11/26/2018 3:42 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:

 yep, thanks! will try to check it, seems to be lots of reading :(
  On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 15:21, Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> wrote:

Like this ? :

https://docs.docker.com/docker-hub/official_repos/#how-do-i-create-a-new-official-repository

 On 11/26/2018 3:11 PM, Maxim Solodovnik wrote:

 do you have any instruction on how it can be published? latest release is officially available on bintray :) I can publish it to 2 locations, no problems :))
  On Mon, 26 Nov 2018 at 14:55, Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz> wrote:

Wouldn't  it be  a good idea   to have an official   build on docker hub ?

 https://hub.docker.com/search/?isAutomated=0&isOfficial=0&page=1&pullCount=0&q=openmeetings&starCount=0

 Thanks,

 Dan

  --
 WBR
 Maxim aka solomax

  --
 WBR
 Maxim aka solomax

--
Best regards,
Maxim

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: openmeetings official docker build on docker hub

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: openmeetings official docker build on docker hub

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: openmeetings official docker build on docker hub

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
yep, thanks!

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: openmeetings official docker build on docker hub

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Like this ? :

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

openmeetings official docker build on docker hub

Re: How to make public recordings and sharing videos

Posted by Daniel Baker <in...@collisiondetection.biz>.
Ok thanks

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Daniel,