Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Noureddine BEKRAR <nb...@rennes.jouve.fr> on 2005/09/21 09:46:01 UTC

Respons Assertion vs Regular expressions

Hi all,

Like you know, in the "Response assertion", the "patterns to test" are sensitive to special caracters like "?",  this kind of characters are considered like a part of regular expression.

My problem is that i have many spécial characters in my text to control, and i want to know if it's possible to say to JMeter to don't consider my pattern to test as a regular expression but as a simple text.

Thank you.

Noureddine

Re: Respons Assertion vs Regular expressions

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
Perl has the following feature:

\Q          quote (disable) pattern metacharacters till \E

ORO may support this too - try enclosing the entire pattern in \Q and \E.

S.

Posted by Michael Stover <ms...@apache.org>.