Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Sergey Didenko <se...@gmail.com> on 2009/07/22 14:58:46 UTC

JumpStart 4.3 for T5.1.0.5: old documentation links

Hi Geoff,

I suggest to change links from T5.0 to T5.1 documentation.

For example on page
http://jumpstart.doublenegative.com.au:8080/jumpstart/examples/input/creatingvalidators1
there are links like "Form Input and Validation" that point to T5.0
docs.

Re: JumpStart 4.3 for T5.1.0.5: old documentation links

Posted by Geoff Callender <ge...@gmail.com>.
Sergey,

Thanks for spotting that. I'll get on it in a few days when I return
from vacation.

Cheers,

Geoff