Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by Kessler CTR Mark J <ma...@usmc.mil.INVALID> on 2019/04/04 12:01:51 UTC

RE: [Non-DoD Source] RE: Remote Object and Coldfusion

> How can I test this ? Is a way to replace this class and rebuild the sdk ,
> or I wait for tomorrow NB release ?

At the bottom of the download page [1] there are links under the Nightly
Builds section.  This has the build packages that are close to what the
officially released SDK has.  The only change I had to do to get them working
for me was to copy the packaged SWFs into the libs folder.

[1] https://royale.apache.org/download/

-Mark K

Re: [Non-DoD Source] RE: Remote Object and Coldfusion

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@apache.org>.
For me is ok to use NB once this be included, or your local build (if you
can build it). So if first is more easy for you is ok and can report
tomorrow
thanks!

--
Carlos Rovira