Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by "Gupta, Rahul" <RG...@vicr.com> on 2006/11/03 00:40:39 UTC

How to create multiple web services

Hi

I am just a beginner in web services and I have to figure out one problem. If I want to create multiple web services, Is their any way I can configure multiple axis in Apache as like we are doing for one axis, so that the webapps directory of Apache would now contain axis1,axis2....axisN, so that I can now keep my related services independently in each folder.

Thanks
Rahul

Re: How to create multiple web services

Posted by Thilina Gunarathne <cs...@gmail.com>.
Your question is not clear to me... Are you talking about running
Axis1 & Axis2 in the same servlet container or to have several Axis1
or Axis2 webapps running in the same servlet container...

I assume its the second issue since you are talking about keeping
services independently...  This is not an issue in Axis2...Axis2 by
default keeps the services independently when you are deploying
multiple services in same Axis2 web app... No need to have separate
sevlets..

Thilina

http://webservices.apache.org/~thilina/
http://thilinag.blogspot.com/