Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Mark London <mr...@psfc.mit.edu> on 2018/12/20 18:03:53 UTC

Re: How to block email with multiple addresses in From: IGNORE ME.

Sorry, I meant this doesn't work:

header BAD_FROM_PSFC                    From: =~ /^\S+\@psfc.mit.edu,/i

Without the ^ It does work:

header BAD_FROM_PSFC                    From: =~ /\S+\@psfc.mit.edu,/i

So I just tried:

header BAD_FROM_PSFC                    From: =~ /^\W*\S+\@psfc.mit.edu,/i

And that works.  although I don't know why I need the \W*.   But,
whatever!   Never mind. - Mark